GENERAL WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS & DISCLOSURE
- This website is a publication of Council Oak Wealth Advisors. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
- Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. A professional adviser should be consulted before implementing any of the options/strategies presented. Content should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
- Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
- Council Oak Wealth Advisors is registered as an investment adviser and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Registration as an investment adviser does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators and does not mean that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
- Images and photographs are included for the sole purpose of visually enhancing the website. None of them are photographs of current or former clients. They should not be construed as an endorsement or testimonial from any of the persons in the photograph.
DISCLAIMERS AND DISCLOSURE RELATED TO INVESTMENT RESULTS**
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended by the adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this website, or indirectly via hyperlink to any unaffiliated third-party website, will be profitable or equal to past performance levels.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the occurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results. There are no assurances that a client’s portfolio will match or outperform any specific benchmark.
- All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client’s portfolio.
- All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Changes in investment strategies, contributions or withdrawals may materially alter the performance, strategy and results of your portfolio.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR INSURANCE AGENTS
- The adviser may recommend the purchase of insurance-related products. Certain Investment Adviser Representatives are licensed insurance agents with various insurance companies and may receive additional compensation for such transactions